Audio (US) (file)
- Entirely refers to the full extent of doing something. It is another word for totally or completely.
- It is entirely up to you on how you intend to get help for your project. I am only here to give advice.
- When something is done entirely by a group of people, it is exclusive to them only.
- This project was done entirely by me, I did not ask for help from anyone else.
- This place is used entirely by the workers as they have a party today. Everyone else would have to find somewhere else to go to.