Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- (countable) A drama is a serious story for TV, stage, radio, etc.
- The courtroom drama stars Melissa Gilbert as a young lawyer.
- (uncountable) Drama is the art of theatre and the study of that art.
- Canadians watch PBS for the best in British TV, both drama and comedy.
- (countable & uncountable) Drama is excitement, and exciting events, both good and bad.
- Americans gathered around televisions to watch the drama unfolding on Capitol Hill.