Jump to content
- (uncountable) Discrimination is the act of treating someone unfairly just because of their skin colour, religion, sex, etc.
- Even in 2007, there's still too much sex discrimination at the higher levels of big business.
- (uncountable) Discrimination is the ability to notice differences.
- At this small size, discrimination is very difficult.
- (uncountable) Discrimination is the ability to recognise high levels of quality.
- The clothes were chosen by someone with discrimination.