Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Developing; growth
- The development of this story has been slow.
- The organism has reached an important part in its development.
- (countable) Something which has developed
- Our news team brings you the latest developments.
- (countable) A real estate development.
- Using new ideas for practical problems.
- Our development department has created three new adhesives this year.
- The active placement of the pieces, or the process of doing it
- White's development is good, but black's has been hampered by the pawn on e5.