Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- The distance below a surface; how deep something is.
- Measure the depth of the water in this part of the bay.
- The distance between the front and the back, such as the depth of a drawer or closet.
- (figurative) How intense, complex, strong, serious or important an emotion or situation is.
- The depth of her misery was obvious to everyone.
- The depth of the crisis had been exaggerated.
- (art); (photography) Looking three-dimensional.
- The depth of field in this picture is amazing.