Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A delivery is the act of moving good or mail from a source to somebody.
- The delivery of the letters was delayed by the weather.
- (countable) A delivery is the thing that is delivered.
- The delivery was damaged when it arrived.
- (uncountable) Delivery is the act of giving birth to a baby.
- The nurses moved her to the delivery room to wait for the baby's arrival.
- (uncountable) Your delivery is the way you give a speech.
- I liked what you had to say, but you really need to improve your delivery.