Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- (informal) Another word for father, a male parent. This is usually used by children.
- The girl was very happy to see her daddy.
- (slang) Someone who is better than someone else. This is often used to say you are better than the person you are talking to, especially if you have beat them at something.
- You know I'm your daddy.
- Who's your daddy? (Same meaning as above)
- (slang) Someone who is very great.
- He really thinks he's the daddy!