Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A custom is an activity that happens traditionally or regularly.
- Almost everyone there eats rice every day, but there are different local customs about how to cook it.
- My mother's custom is to have breakfast in the garden with her newspaper.
- (law) A custom is a long-established practice; considered as unwritten law.
- A custom piece of clothing or other item is created for a specific person or use.
- He only wears custom suits, made to fit him perfectly.