Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The way an animal or baby might walk. If something crawls, it walks on four or more legs. For a person, this means using the hands and arms like legs.
- I crawled through the tunnel.
- If something crawls, it moves slowly.
- Yesterday seemed so long, like time was crawling.
- If your skin crawls. you feel bugs are crawling over your body. This is often a way of saying you are afraid or disturbed.
- Just hearing about that makes my skin crawl.
- If a place is crawling with something, that thing covers that place.
- The club was crawling with people I'd like to meet.
- A crawl is when something crawls on more than two legs.
- If was a long crawl though the bushes.
- If something is moving at a crawl, it is going slowly.
- We were making progress, but only at a crawl.
- The crawl is a way of swimming.
- The first stroke we learned in swimming class was the crawl.