Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) (Canada) IPA (key): /kəŋˈkɝrənt/
- (UK) (AU) (NZ) IPA (key): /kəŋˈkʌrənt/ or /kɒŋˈkʌrənt/
Audio (UK) (file)
- If two things are concurrent, they happen at the same time.
- The software can handle up to 500 concurrent users.
- He was given six concurrent three-month jail sentences for the attacks.
- Concurrent with the war in Iraq the Americans was the war in Afghanistan.
- If two things are concurrent, they agree in meaning.
- The police got concurrent stories from five witnesses.
- If three or more lines are concurrent, they are alongside one another (parallel).