Jump to navigation Jump to search
Communication is part of the Academic Word List. It is important for students in college and university.
- (uncountable) Communication is the process of sending and receiving ideas between two or more people.
- Teachers must regularly practice their communication skills to make sure students understand them easily.
- (countable) Communications are the ways of sending and receiving information.
- The army is setting up a new communications network to improve communication.
- Each time he sent a communication to Bidault it was held up by d'Argenlieu.