Jump to navigation Jump to search
Commodity is part of the Academic Word List. It is important for students in college and university.
- (countable) A commodity is something that is bought or sold.
- The price of corn and other farming commodities has dropped by 10%.
- There have been big changes in commodity prices and exchange rates over the past decade.
- Margaret had regarded her body as a tradeable commodity.
- (countable) A commodity is a valuable quality or thing.
- Hope may become a very rare commodity.