Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A collector is somebody who collects things, usually things that are rare and interesting.
- A collector would be willing to pay a lot of money for that painting.
- (countable) A ticket collector is somebody who checks your ticket on a bus or train.
- After you get on the bus, be ready to show your ticket to the collector.
- (countable) A debt collector is somebody who tries to make people pay their debts when payment is late.
- Life was very difficult when a debt collector started calling daily.