Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (AU) IPA: /ˈtʃɒklət/ or /ˈtʃɒkələt/; SAMPA: /"tSQkl@t/ or /"tSQk@l@t/
- (UK) IPA: /ˈtʃɒklɪt/ or /ˈtʃɒkəlɪt/; SAMPA: /"tSQklIt/ or /"tSQk@lIt/
- (US) (Canada) IPA: /ˈtʃɑklət/ or /ˈtʃɑkələt/, SAMPA: /"tSAkl@t/ or /"tSAk@l@t/
Audio (CAN) (file) Audio (UK) (file) Audio (US) (file)
- (uncountable) Chocolate is a candy made from cacao beans and often used to flavour other foods such as cakes and cookies.
- In my opinion, the best cookies are those that contain chocolate.
- (countable) A chocolate is an individual candy that is made of or covered in chocolate.
- These homemade chocolates are delicious.
- (uncountable) Chocolate is a dark brown colour.
- Made of chocolate.
- Chocolate eggs are popular Easter treats in some places.