Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A cherry is a roundish small piece of fruit with a core inside. Its color varies from pale yellow to red or purple and even nearly black.
- We should eat our cherries quickly before birds get them all eaten!
- (countable) By extension, cherry can also be the tree or the bush bearing this fruit.
- (uncountable) The wood of which a cherry tree is made of.
- (uncountable) Cherry is also the color of the fruit, bright red or purple.
- Cherry is a color that human eyes immediately remark.
- Her cherry make-up makes her look ugly.
- (uncountable) Cherry is the flavour or smell of cherries.
- This cherry perfume is rather strange but not unpleasant at all.