Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA: /ˈkaʒuəl/ or /ˈkaʒjuəl/ or /ˈkazjuəl/ or /ˈkaʒəl/
- (US) IPA: /ˈkæʒuəl/ or /ˈkæʒwəl/ or /ˈkæʒəl/
- (NZ) IPA: /ˈkɛʒʉɘl/ or /ˈkɛʒɘl/
- Hyphenation: ca‧su‧al, cas‧ual, casu‧al
Audio (AU) (file)
- Something that is casual is relaxed and not formal.
- Synonym: informal
- Antonym: formal
- Wear casual clothes to the party.
- If something is happens in a casual way it means it happens by chance.
- Antonym: scheduled
- There were only casual meetings - nothing that was planned.