Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A capitalist system or country is one that supports capitalism.
- To what extent is the capitalist economic system behind the world's social instability?
- China has abandoned much of its state-centered economy in favor of a free-market, capitalist economy.
- (countable) A capitalist is a person who owns significant capital and uses it to earn money.
- He invests as a venture capitalist in car companies that have battery-powered cars.
- Society is becoming more and more divided between capitalists and workers.
- (countable) A capitalist is a person who believes in capitalism.