Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) (US) enPR: kăsh, IPA (key): /kæʃ/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (Canada) (file) Audio (UK) (file) Audio (Child, US) (file)
- (AU) IPA (key): /kæɪʃ/
Audio (AU) (file)
- (countable) A cache is a store of things that might be needed in the future.
- The Antarctic expedition left food caches for the return journey.
- (countable) (computing) A cache is a temporary storage in a computer where recent information is stored.
- The computer periodically clears its cache.
- If you cache something, it means that you store something away.
- John decided that they must cache their weapons