Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) enPR: bägən, IPA (key): /ˈbɑːɡən/ or /-ɡɪn/
- (US) enPR: bärgən, IPA (key): /ˈbɑːrɡən/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: bar‧gain
- If you make a bargain with someone, that means you agreed with them to make an exchange or trade.
- He gave me his sandwich and I gave him my apple; it was a bargain.
- I made a bargain with Joe: if he would wash my car I would mow his lawn.
- If you buy something that is a bargain, that means it is a good deal; cheap.
- This house cost me $1. What a bargain!