Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- (uncountable) The articulation of a word or sound is the act of producing it in speech or music.
- We found no significant differences in articulation rate between the two speaking tasks.
- (uncountable) The articulation of an idea is the act of expressing it.
- Without a clear articulation of the company vision, its employees will lack motivation.
- (countable & uncountable) (technical) An articulation is a joint that allows movement.
- (countable & uncountable) (technical) The articulation of two things is the way they are connected.