- If one thing happens along with another, they go together.
- Along with his daughter, he is studying French.
- She gave him a shirt along with the pants.
- If you go along with something, you agree with or follow it.
- We're going to go along with your plan.
- You use along to show movement from one end of a long thing towards the other end.
- Along the road were just a few cars.
- They walked to school, and along the way, she told him about her idea.
- If something was true all along, it true from the beginning.
- He knew the real story all along.
- If two people get along, they are friendly with each other.
- I don't go to her house because we don't get along.