User talk:GoofyBirdy64

From Wiktionary
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Hello, GoofyBirdy64, and welcome to the Simple English Wiktionary!

We hope you will be happy editing here. Some helpful pages to begin with are Wiktionary:Community Portal, Wiktionary:Useful, Help:Contents, Wiktionary:Rules, and Wiktionary:How to edit.

If you want to talk with other members or ask a question, you can visit Wiktionary:Simple talk. Administrators can also help you with more difficult problems. You can also ask me for help. The best way to do that is to leave a message on my talk page. Just remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing "~~~~" (four tildes) at the end of your words.

Good luck and happy editing! Pmlineditor  17:37, 16 October 2009 (UTC)


Hi GoofyBirdy64! Thanks for your pages so far! I've noticed that you seem to have a bit of trouble telling if something is a noun, verb, adjective, or otherwise - the tip I use is to look it up on the English Wiktionary and see what it's listed under there! That's how I do it!

If you want to really help, you can create any of the red words on this list. Just ask me or any other editor if you need any further help - i'm new here too, so it's great to see someone else starting to help out! --Skenmy talk 18:05, 16 October 2009 (UTC)