- (countable) A resident of Lilliput in the book Gulliver's Travels.
- The Lilliputians were at war with a neighboring kingdom.
- (countable) A very small adult person, such as a midget or a dwarf.
- The midgets and dwarfs were billed as Lilliputians on the circus posters.
- Description of something very small.
- Even with my eyeglasses, I can't read the Lilliputian print in this book.
- This Lilliputian furniture was made for my great-grandmother's doll house.
- This spoon is the most Lilliputian piece of tableware I've ever held.
- My new apartment is the most Lilliputian place I've ever called home.