- When we say one thing versus another thing, it means the two things are on different sides, going in different directions, or against each other.
- Tonight's game has Toronto versus Montreal.
- A lot of people see America as poor versus rich versus a middle class.
- It's a simple story of good versus evil.
- The difference between students with high versus low levels of English is growing every year.
- We had to talk about how much time I spent doing homework versus how much time I spent playing games.
- What do you think of going to a movie versus to a restaurant?