Audio (US) (file)
- A tour is a planned walk, bus trip, or flight, to look at a particular place.
- Last year we took a wonderful tour to Rome.
- (transitive) If you tour a place, you go around it to look at it, often with a guide.
- The president gave a short tour around the new factory.
- Moving from place to place to perform.
- The opera company was touring Europe and Africa.
- The Grammy winner toured several cities on the East Coast last year.
- Many country western singers tour during the summer months.