Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A tick is a mark, used to show that something is right.
- A tick is a small bug.
- The dog was scratching because it had a tick in its ear.
- A tick is a clicking noise that keeps going.
- It was very quiet, and the only sound she could hear was the tick of the old clock.
- A tick is small line used to show a measure or a count.
- If something ticks, it is making clicking noises.
- The clocked ticked on as I waited.
- Its a ticking time-bomb. (It is like the clock on the bomb is ticking as time runs out.)