Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) (chemistry) A synthesis is the combination of simpler components to form something more complex.
- Our chemistry teacher explained us the ammonia synthesis today.
- (countable) In logic, synthesis is the use of deduction to get from the general case to the particular.
- (countable) In philosophy, synthesis is the thesis and antithesis are combined to form the synthesis.
- (countable) In rhetoric, synthesis is an good arrangement of elements of a text, especially for euphony.