Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A student is person who studies a subject, especially in a school.
- I am a student at the school.
- She is a straight-A student from a good family.
- He teaches learning-disabled (LD) students from kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- Many first-year law students don't make it to second year.
- It became the most popular course on campus, enrolling 1400 students.
- Teachers try to help each student, whether they are a gifted student or a student having trouble.
- Thousands of academically strong students are rejected by universities every year.
- The program is open to all undergraduates and graduate students at the university.
- The school can deal with students with a variety of disabilities.
- The faculty, staff and students need to work together.
- They worries about the lack of achievement demonstrated by the students.
- Learning takes place between students through interaction with one another.
- (countable) A student person who is very interested in a subject.
- He's a student of the game and can answer any baseball question you ask.