Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A line left from smearing something or from motion.
- When I cleaned the window I left streaks behind.
- A unbroken series of events.
- I have had a streak of good luck!
- The color of the powder of a mineral.
- A certain type of moth (see Streak (moth)).
- A tendency or trait of something, but not the most major one.
- She's a good dog but she does have a streak of stubbornness.
- If something streaks across or through an area, it moves very quickly.
- If something is streaked it has streaks on it.
- If you clean a window in direct sunlight, it will streak.
- If you streak, you run naked in public.
- It was a good game until some guy streaked across the field.