Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- A spy is a person whose job is to get secret information.
- James Bond is a famous spy from the books by Ian Fleming.
- A spy is a person who watches other people secretly.
- The princess was concerned that a spy with a camera would take photos when she went near the pool.
- To spy is to gather information secretly.
- He was not a rich businessman, he was really spying for the CIA.
- To spy is to watch someone secretly.
- He spied on the people who entered the Russian embassy.
- To spy is to see something.
- I thought I could spy someone on top of the mountain.