Audio (US) (file)
- Resistance refers to the act of opposing something, usually to oppose a change.
- (physics) Resistance refers to the amount of force pushing against an object.
- As I run, the resistance of the air slows me down by a bit, making it harder for me to run faster.
- (physics) Resistance is also known as electrical resistance, which is the opposition to the flow of an electrical current.
- A resistance refers to an illegal organization that tries to use force to fight for freedom and human rights.