Jump to navigation Jump to search
- IPA (key): /rɪˈmeɪn/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: re‧main
- If something remains it stays. It does not go away.
- I'll remain here as wait for you.
- He remained at home.
- If something remains it does not change.
- She remains is pretty as ever.
- I remain loyal to the my friends.
- (usually plural) The remains of something are parts of something gone that are still here. This is often used for what is left of dead person whose body was damaged or decayed.