Jump to navigation Jump to search
- IPA: /rəˈsɪp.i.ənt/ or /rɪ.ˈsɪ.pi.ənt/
- A recipient is someone who receives, such as one who receives money, goods or awards.
- He was a recipient of the special award for bravery.
- (medicine) A recipient is person receiving donor organs or tissues.
- She was the recipient of a new heart after a long operation.
- (chemistry) The part of an alembic or other still in which the distilled liquid is collected.
- The green colored liquid slowly dripped into the recipient.