Jump to content
- (countable) Parliament is the elected people who work together to make and debate a country's laws.
- She was elected to parliament and is now the assistant minister for the environment.
- He was formerly an international relations adviser to the Russian parliament.
- The Parliament approved the government's proposal for the new classification of illegal drugs.
- Six members of the Afghan parliament were killed.
- The party now controls two-thirds of the seats in parliament.
- A majority of Iraq's parliament supports a U.S. withdrawal.