Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) IPA (key): /ˈnoʊ.bə.di/ or /ˈnoʊ.bɑ.di/
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˈnəʊ.bə.di/ or /ˈnəʊ.bɒ.di/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
- (definite) Nobody means "no person".
- Nobody would do something like that.
- Almost nobody lives on Greenland.
- A nobody is a person who is not important.
- Bob called Alice a nobody.
- Don't worry. People won't listen to him. He's a nobody.
- This short entry needs someone to make it better. You can help Wiktionary by adding to it.