Network is part of the Academic Word List. It is important for students in college and university.
Audio (US) (file)
- (countable) A network is a group of connections between a number of points.
- Electronic systems control the busiest parts of the rail network.
- This is the first national TV network that is 100% sports.
- We conduct much of our overseas banking business through a network of some 3,500 worldwide branches.
- You can connect to the Internet through a wireless local network system.
- I don't have a good social network in my new job.