- If you mix something, you stir two or more things together.
- Mix the eggs and milk with the flour.
- If you mix something, you combine items from two or more sources which are normally kept separate.
- Don't mix the light clothes with the dark clothes in the washing machine.
- (music) To combine many tracks.
- I'll mix the rhythm tracks down to a single track.
- (music) To make a finished version of a recording.
- I'm almost done mixing this song.
- (countable) A mix is two or more things that have been mixed together; it is a mixture.
- Now add the raisins to the mix.
- The result of combining items normally kept separate.
- The laundry is a mix of light and dark clothes.
- (music) The result of combining several tracks.
- The rhythm mix sounds muddy.
- (music) The finished version of a recording.
- I've almost finished the mix for this song.