Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- A loan is money that you borrow and pay back later. Usually, you take a loan from a bank.
- We've almost finished paying off our car loan.
- We can't afford to buy the new TV without taking a loan.
- I'd like to take out a loan for $5,000.
- If you loan someone something, you lend it to them.
- Please loan me your lawn mower.
- Loan in Hollywood studio speak means an actor is under contract to one studio and loaned to another studio to make one of their films.
- He was loaned to MGM to make MGM's newest movie.