Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A lane is one part of the road that cars traveling in one direction stay in, usually divided by white or yellow paint from other lanes.
- Widening traffic lanes from 9.5 to 10 or 11 feet reduces car crashes.
- In some cities, they have separate bike lanes with their own traffic lights.
- It's very annoying when slow drivers stay in the fast lane.
- Drivers are supposed to travel on the highway's three lanes and use the shoulders only for emergencies.
- Concrete barriers blocked one lane of the street to keep traffic from getting too close to the building.
- She sped across three lanes of traffic on I-4 almost hitting two other cars.
- (countable) A lane is a small country road, also used in the name of many small roads.
- We walked slowly along quiet back roads and narrow, tree-lined lanes.
- Sur la Table is located at 77 Maiden Lane, San Francisco.
This road has three lanes
The pool is divided into lanes