Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inclination is part of the Academic Word List. It is important for students in college and university.
- Someone has an inclination to do something if the person wants to do it or often does it.
- I have an inclination to eat some ice cream right now.
- He has an inclination to forget his umbrella at other peoples' houses.
- Something has an inclination if it's on a slant or angle.
- Synonym: slant
- The inclination of the road was just enough to make the car roll by itself.