Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An implication is a result that may be expected or predicted.
- This change has big implications for health planners and for those caring for people with AIDS.
- It seem a very technical matter, but it is one with important practical implications.
- An implication is a meaning that can be understood but is not given directly.
- Even if you did not call me a liar, the implication is there.
- When I say gold is a metal, I say by implication that gold must resemble any other metals.
- An implication is when somebody appears to be involved in something, usually something bad or illegal.
- The implication of Judge Lyman in the affair of Green and young Hammond has raised many questions.