Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A hack is someone who works hard, but does not get great results.
- He thinks he's a great rapper but he's just a hack.
- A hack is a horse that is hired to others.
- I rode a hack into the valley.
- A hack is a way to gain access to parts of a computer program.
- He got really high scores in that computer game but we knew he was using a hack.
- To hack is to cut something roughly.
- He decided to hack the tree in half.
- To hack is to break into a computer or make programs do things they wouldn't normally do.
- I was worried someone could hack into my e-mail account and get my credit card number.