Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A dot is a small round mark.
- You forgot to put a dot over the i.
- The address is simple dot wiktionary dot org (simple.wiktionary.org).
- If you do something at a particular time "on the dot", you do it exactly at that time.
- I'll be there at 5:00 on the dot.
- (transitive) If you dot something, you put small round marks on it.
- Don't forget to dot the i.
- (transitive); (usually passive) If an area is dotted with things, the things are spread out over the area.
- The valley was dotted with camp fires.