Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- A deck is the floor of a ship.
- The sailors had to clean the top deck.
- A deck is the space between the floors of a ship.
- The cannons were lined up in the gun deck.
- A deck is something that is like the floor of a ship.
- We sat on the top deck of the bus.
- A deck is the outside floor of a house or building without a roof.
- We went out onto the observation deck at the top of the tall building.
- A deck is the surface of a bridge.
- The bridge was closed while the deck was being repaired.
- A deck is a pack of playing cards.
- (slang) A deck is a packet of drugs.
- When you deck something, you dress it up.
- We had to deck out the room with ribbons for the party.
- If you deck someone, you knock them down to the floor.
- He was so angry, I thought he would deck me.