Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (geometry) A cube is a shape that has six square faces of the same size.
- A cube is also a solid object that as more or less this shape.
- Children play with cubes.
- I usually take two sugar cubes with my coffee.
- (arithmetic) The cube of a number n is this number multiplied three times by itself. Its symbol is n3.
- The cube of 3 is 27, also written 33.
- (arithmetic) To cube a number is multiplying this number three times by itself.
- 3 cubed is 27.
- To give something the shape of a cube.
- (especially cooking) To cut something into cubes.
- To cube the meat.