Jump to content
- (countable) A creeper is something that creeps.
- (countable) A creeper is a climbing plant.
- The fence was covered with Virginia creeper.
- (countable) A mechanic's creeper is a board with wheels on it. People can lie on them to move around while working under cars.
- He was at work on the creeper and only his legs could be seen sticking out from under the car.
- (countable) (slang) A creeper is a pervert.
- This creeper at the park kept asking for my number even though I didn't know him.