Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˈkɒnfərəns/, SAMPA: /"kQnf@r@ns/
- (US) IPA (key): /ˈkɑːnfərəns/, SAMPA: /"kA:nf@r@ns/
Audio (UK) (file)
- A conference is a large organised meeting to discuss a particular topic or area.
- FMBRA will be holding a conference on diet, health, and the food industry on 19 March in Barcelona.
- Some of the world's top scientists attended an important conference in 1983, to study the effects of nuclear weapons.
- A conference is a meeting.
- Contact the teacher or coach and ask for a private conference without your child's presence.