Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- (intransitive) To break the rules for your own gain.
- Don't play cards with her, she cheats.
- (intransitive) To have a relationship with someone not one's spouse or partner or someone who is married to someone else.
- He is cheating on his wife with his secretary.
- (transitive) To avoid something that seemed likely.
- To cheat death.
- To cheat fate.
- Someone who cheats (informal: cheater).
- A card game where the goal is to have no cards remaining in a hand, often by telling lies.
- A hidden means of gaining an unfair advantage in a computer game, often by entering a cheat code.