Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A campaign is a group of activities working towards a particular goal, often to elect a political candidate or in a war.
- Angry TV viewers did launch a letter-writing campaign against CBS's decision to cancel the show.
- The president is preparing for his re-election campaign.
- For four months the government has waged a campaign to shut down the illegal drug operations.
- The Shining Path waged a bloody campaign against the Peruvian government, killing more than 40,000 people.