Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (Australia) (file) Audio (US) (file)
- A buffer is a physical object at the end of a train line which stops the train going any further.
- Trains stop at the buffers.
- A buffer (figurative) is an end-zone.
- That is a buffer to prevent war. No military people may cross it.
- A telomere is a buffer at the ends of a chromosome.
- A buffer (computer software) is a zone that can be read and written to. It usually holds back data until it is fine to be used.
- Let's try to turn off the buffering setting in the game's video settings.